Saturday, June 11, 2011

Summer Break and Planning

We are taking the month of June off! HOORAY!!! I am taking this month to plan our "AGENDA" while the kids are playing. I needed a break! They still get out their books to do school, though! So sweet :o) They will grab a book and ask to read. I feel like I have more time to just do that...when they request it. Or, I can have the older ones read to the younger ones if I am busy doing something. I LOVE HOMESCHOOLING! I love that my kids are happy to be together 24/7. I am thrilled when they miss each other if they are separated for some reason. My 20 year old is in Boot camp until August. My 16 year old is working in my Dad's 30 acre garden most every other day. So, the girls and I are left to do deep cleaning and projects. I have been DE-cluttering, which seems to be NEVER ENDING! Going through closets and tubs, ridding our place of unnecessary things. I so DESPERATELY want to simplify to the point that I can manage it all well. Right now...it isn't so easy. With a new little member coming to our family in November, I would so love to be stress free :o) That is what we are up to. I hope to do better with my posting...as it is TOO hot outside during the day to be out...and I am trying to rest a bit more :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment