Wednesday, March 23, 2011

World Festival

We are preparing for our "WORLD FESTIVAL" tomorrow. We are to study up on a country, prepare a short presentation, have a display of things related to that country, and make a dish that is from that country. Since my husband is from an Italian family, we were very quick to choose it. My husbands father and mother take bi-annual trips to Italy, where they bicycle the country and camp out for 30 days. Oh, how I wish we could join them....but, our little ones would never make it. And, I don't know that my husband and I could either, if we had to pull them in a buggy or something. Maybe one day, when the children are older, we can venture to foreign lands to experience different cultures and customs, but for now....our Annual World Festival will have to suffice. Italy has so many historical places and popular attractions....so this has proved to be easy. I will be taking pictures and will post a review of how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Your project sounds very exciting. I can't wait to see the pictures that you plan to post.

    Blessings,

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete